Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invalid Web Account Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angelcrest
Hunk Baldie
Hunk Baldie
angelcrest

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2006-05-02

Invalid Web Account Problem Empty
PostSubject: Invalid Web Account Problem   Invalid Web Account Problem EmptySun 11 Jun à 16:46

After RAN updated nProtect, I was unable to login to the server. When I press DestinyOnline, it always says "Invalid Web Account". Can anyone help me with this problem?
Back to top Go down
HarimauKumbang
Destiny Moderator
HarimauKumbang

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2006-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Invalid Web Account Problem   Invalid Web Account Problem EmptySun 11 Jun à 16:57

try download destiny patch then u can connect santa farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower study
Back to top Go down
franzhelmer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Invalid Web Account Problem   Invalid Web Account Problem EmptySun 11 Jun à 17:15

i downloaded new patch.. i downloaded all the patches required. i registered in forum. but i dont know how to create an account. yes i searched forum. and i keep on reading about webserver.. although i dont know what that is.. is there any guide or something how to register. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Katokijime

Katokijime

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Invalid Web Account Problem   Invalid Web Account Problem EmptySat 17 Jun à 11:26

6XidbiX9 wrote:
After RAN updated nProtect, I was unable to login to the server. When I press DestinyOnline, it always says "Invalid Web Account". Can anyone help me with this problem?

I have this problem, I have an acc but cannot log in plz help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invalid Web Account Problem   Invalid Web Account Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Invalid Web Account Problem
Page 1 of 1