Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tcyeeboy
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-05-13

i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server Empty
PostSubject: i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server   i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server EmptySat 13 May à 17:10

i nvr try this destiny b4 i just download it a few hours ago but i had follow all the steps to install the game. but the problem is unable to connect to server cos of over maz time connection. i really wan to play thsi server cos i sick of the english server full with kser and low exp.
Back to top Go down
adamz0086
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-04-23

PostSubject: Re: i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server   i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server EmptySat 13 May à 22:29

tcyeeboy if u follow the instuctions downloading destiny properly .. sure u can enter destiny server.. make sure u got new patch becoz server has upgraded with new host with new loginadress .. destiny more far diffrent from ran english 1.. all rate set to max 10x .. more good from ran english onli 2x XD .. trust me u gonna enjoy this server.. u'll got lvl free 100 once u play the games XD .. enjoy
Back to top Go down
tcyeeboy
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-05-13

PostSubject: Re: i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server   i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server EmptySun 14 May à 0:01

yea i know. i read everything in the forum. i just cant wait to play. but now i encounter another problem is that i cant open the rejister website.i cant rejister and yet i could start the game already but with no account. so anyone who knew how to solve this problem can pls help me. i really wanna play.
Back to top Go down
adamz0086
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-04-23

PostSubject: Re: i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server   i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server EmptySun 14 May à 10:42

to register id send email to skynet_ad@yahoo.com .. type u applications ID and password..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server   i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server Empty

Back to top Go down

i had change the ip adress but still cant connect to server
Page 1 of 1