Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymart003
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-08-14

GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ Empty
PostSubject: GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^   GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ EmptyMon 21 Aug à 17:07

plsssss fix dis fucking lagg outta game cause if der no lagggg there more people wu want to play a private server..................We Cant take more lvl..........we cant finished quest.......so plsss fix these!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Quote :
Back to top Go down
arvinne2
Freezing Clown
Freezing Clown
arvinne2

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^   GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ EmptyMon 21 Aug à 17:32

i've been asking the same from the team..as everyone tells me..WE NEED MONEY!!! arrr.......i'm sick of that..

ok, i think destiny team made few adjustments to resolve this issue..as daniel said from the other thread, the server now only allows up to 400 players to log on..no more than that to minimize log...

i still haven't log on so i wonder if it works dude..
Back to top Go down
ryzen13
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
ryzen13

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^   GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ EmptyMon 21 Aug à 17:44

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Admin,
one solution is to make a new non-pk server.. so tahat the server will reduce players and the lagg was reduced also....

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Raymart003
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Gm and Admin fix these laggg   GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ EmptyWed 23 Aug à 17:53

yahh i know dat lol! in Trading Hole..............there are few laggggs maybe 5% chance to occur a laggg lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! [/img]
Back to top Go down
belthazor
Terrible Jupiter
Terrible Jupiter
belthazor

Number of posts : 1965
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^   GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ EmptyWed 23 Aug à 18:16

play at midnight using malaysian time.. sure no lag =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^   GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

GM and ADMIN pls fix these laggg!!!!!!^_^
Page 1 of 1