Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with "WAR" event

Go down 
+4
Areas
mahaguru
NIKE
djnoobasse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
djnoobasse
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
djnoobasse

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-07-03

Problem with "WAR" event Empty
PostSubject: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyTue 18 Jul à 18:21

I see in chatbox that not a lot of ppl /400+ participate at the war, the problem is that we cant come into the E-room without being PKed by a band of MP.

No one choose phoenix campus so they got no ppl

and all noobs take sacred gate campus char so they cant participate to the war too

the last is conserning MP ... they got too much ppl and they looks like GM dogs

you can say im jalous but i only want to have fun. we can have fun only with balanced teams and good rules ( like no pk in front of the E-room >< ).

thx GM and players for reading and acting next.
Back to top Go down
NIKE
Terrible Jupiter
Terrible Jupiter
NIKE

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyTue 18 Jul à 18:28

wow i hit the mpvip wakakak gxgx to me wakkakwak vote me pls
Back to top Go down
mahaguru
Freezing Clown
Freezing Clown
mahaguru

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2006-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyTue 18 Jul à 19:04

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mahaguru
Freezing Clown
Freezing Clown
mahaguru

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyTue 18 Jul à 22:04

GXGXGXG TO NIKE

huhu bro tahniah ... heheh aku tak kisah ko bunuh Gm mp .. sebab adat war .... tapi tu laa .. aku terkilan giler ... boleh pulak lagi 2 minit pk nak abis admin nak restart server .. alasan .. permintaan player sebab lag ..... player dah tau time tu war ... tapi nak lvling ... rule tetap rule .. tapi kenape nak di ubah .... confused confused confused

Rules and Procedures

1. At the start of the PK period on Tuesday and Saturday around 4:00 PM (21:00 In-Game Time), each school will be asked to protect their respective GMs located separately at the E-Room Entrances: SGVIP for Sacred Gate, MPVIP for Mystic Peak, and PHVIP for Phoenix

2. Players must attack other schools' GM (VIP) while other players protect their own GM

3. Protect your GM as you try to kill other schools' GMs

4.The school whose GM representative remains alive at the end of the PK period will be the winner. If no GM is able to survive, expect the Green Society to scatter their evil plans. Thus, if all VIPs die within the PK period, there will be no WINNER for the EVENT unless there is enough time for another round of School War (per GMs' discretion).
Back to top Go down
djnoobasse
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
djnoobasse

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyTue 18 Jul à 22:12

gratz NIKE, next time ill go to E-room 5 minutes before the start >< and help SG ...

f*** Meastic peak haha

>>>> i dont c the vote for today..

EDIT :
Quote :

huhu bro tahniah ... heheh aku tak kisah ko bunuh Gm mp .. sebab adat war .... tapi tu laa .. aku terkilan giler ... boleh pulak lagi 2 minit pk nak abis admin nak restart server .. alasan .. permintaan player sebab lag ..... player dah tau time tu war ... tapi nak lvling ... rule tetap rule .. tapi kenape nak di ubah ....

i dont understand sry :/
Back to top Go down
mahaguru
Freezing Clown
Freezing Clown
mahaguru

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyTue 18 Jul à 22:32

if u dun understand .. just shut up
Back to top Go down
Areas
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
Areas

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyWed 19 Jul à 1:37

Just for your information XiaXia and me where at PHVIP to protect him from getting killed but he just logged out after 2 minutes into the war...

and SG and MP are about the same in high lvl people and numbers.... <_<
Back to top Go down
:Z:
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
:Z:

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyWed 19 Jul à 1:41

PHVIP was dead when i went there and i saw you n sonarita was there and i thought u have killed PHVIP...and suddenly the VIP dissapear...gxgxgxg Areas for killing PHVIP...
Back to top Go down
GreenAnnaz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyWed 19 Jul à 1:47

hi..im from philipines...im from pheonix school...and yes i was there too and was about to protect PHVIP but the VIP die right after i came to E-room and also thought that Areas n XiaXia have killed the VIP..sob sob...really sad because no one from my school were there to protect our VIP...To PH School People, next time please protect our VIP thats i beg you all..thank you
Back to top Go down
Areas
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
Areas

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyWed 19 Jul à 3:29

I have never used a skill on PHVIP only HP Transfer which is a HEALING skill, don't go assume things <_<

He wasn't dead he just left <_<
Back to top Go down
Sarah Amessiz
Hunk Baldie
Hunk Baldie
Sarah Amessiz

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyWed 19 Jul à 8:32

Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven hUg Areas!!!!....eRrRRrr..yOu wHaT???hEaLinG da VIPz??? Omgggggggggggggggggggggg........nIcE nIcE...nExT timE trY tO heLp mE heaLinG SGVIP mKay....hUhhhUUuuUu... Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
limitbreak
Freezing Clown
Freezing Clown
limitbreak

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event EmptyWed 19 Jul à 15:09

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

war event cause too much laaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with "WAR" event   Problem with "WAR" event Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with "WAR" event
Page 1 of 1