Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing

Go down 
+3
SacredKidz
Destiny2500
kasmichan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kasmichan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-07-15

i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing Empty
PostSubject: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptySat 15 Jul à 19:55

hmmm can I get an step by step procedure on how to install this game...I have RAN philippines installed in my computer....can I extract the file there???

hmmm i just want to know how to install this...please..can anyone help? and is this game online (like the original game) or offline (like ragnarok utopia)??

by the way..I haven't patch my ran philippines..can I still play this even if I didn't patch my RAn online philippines??
Back to top Go down
Destiny2500

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-07-20

PostSubject: Re: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptyMon 24 Jul à 17:04

kasmichan wrote:
hmmm can I get an step by step procedure on how to install this game...I have RAN philippines installed in my computer....can I extract the file there???

hmmm i just want to know how to install this...please..can anyone help? and is this game online (like the original game) or offline (like ragnarok utopia)??

by the way..I haven't patch my ran philippines..can I still play this even if I didn't patch my RAn online philippines??

you can use ran ph but it needs to be updated 1st
Back to top Go down
SacredKidz
Bandit
Bandit
SacredKidz

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptyMon 24 Jul à 17:05

yea..you can use ran ph..
Back to top Go down
AkiraMizuo
Freezing Clown
Freezing Clown
AkiraMizuo

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptyMon 24 Jul à 17:06

GOGOGOGO POWER RANGER cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
hekarou

hekarou

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: wooooooooooooooooooooo   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptyFri 25 Aug à 3:04

this thing make me crazy.... lol! lol! lol! .....so hard to download waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... lol! lol! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dylan07werd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptySat 9 Sep à 22:27

how can i extract using winrar?? i have winzip.. is that the same??

please reply asap..

i have my RAN(ph) copied in another folder and i downloaded the file but when i add the destiny i downloaded to the zip file to extract, nothing works..

kindly help me what to do... please anyone..
Back to top Go down
kataru

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing EmptyThu 14 Sep à 12:54

u can use RAN PH client but you'll be encountering lots of bugs. it is advisable to download RAN Malaysia [EN] client, for atleast bugless game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing   i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm new here (filipino) and I wanna ask all that are playing
Page 1 of 1