Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gm pls make additional channel to oure server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aeronald214

aeronald214

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-07-03

Gm pls make additional channel to oure server Empty
PostSubject: Gm pls make additional channel to oure server   Gm pls make additional channel to oure server EmptyFri 14 Jul à 14:57

Gm its so lag.. so if it is ok for u to add a channel for destiny players. Very Happy i believe that more people are playing destiny becaus destiny is a great pivate server but unfortunately it causes too much lag.. i hope u tke some actions about this and add additional channel becaus of the growing demand and population of the destiny online.. Thnks and more power to the destiny team...

By: Blocker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radical
Hunk Baldie
Hunk Baldie
Radical

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-14

Gm pls make additional channel to oure server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm pls make additional channel to oure server   Gm pls make additional channel to oure server EmptySat 15 Jul à 17:56

aeronald214 wrote:
Gm its so lag.. so if it is ok for u to add a channel for destiny players. Very Happy i believe that more people are playing destiny becaus destiny is a great pivate server but unfortunately it causes too much lag.. i hope u tke some actions about this and add additional channel becaus of the growing demand and population of the destiny online.. Thnks and more power to the destiny team...

By: Blocker Very Happy

Correct ka jan bro. Yah u must add server admins. Maybe this Lag is due too over
Population !
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinyonline.cjb.net

Gm pls make additional channel to oure server
Page 1 of 1