Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking language in the forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrCANDY

mrCANDY

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-06-12

Talking language in the forum Empty
PostSubject: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum EmptyFri 23 Jun à 14:29

Admins/MODS

i see many people and admins speaking in malay .
i hope you can talk in english as there's not only players from malaysia .
thank you for understanding .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrCANDY.blogspot.com
Sarah Amessiz
Hunk Baldie
Hunk Baldie
Sarah Amessiz

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum EmptyFri 23 Jun à 15:27

Like a Star @ heaven Idea Like a Star @ heaven whT e` br|LL|anT |dea thOu bUt | thOugH aLL anNOunCemE` wAs |n EnGLish `n` YerP..tHeRe`s a Lot oF pLeYa` fRem ph|L|piNe aS weLL as s|ngaPorE..sTay cOoL baBez `n` ch|LL mKay!..kEep uP a gUd wErk GM/aDm|n..pLz rEduCe da LaGgGyn maTTerz 10q [gO gO NumaNumaEi~~] huhu Like a Star @ heaven Idea Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
HarimauKumbang
Destiny Moderator
HarimauKumbang

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2006-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum EmptyFri 23 Jun à 15:28

ya right ... couse not all can speak english perfectly that y some of them speak malay
Back to top Go down
Areas
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
Areas

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum EmptyFri 23 Jun à 19:13

I so agree with mrCANDY, i nearly never fisit the forums laltly couse there is almost nothing i can read in here.

I'm from The Netherlands and i don't know any Azian language, i'm learning a lil Japanese (soon take a class or cursis for it) but it's not only the forum, it's also ingame that many players speak in languages i don't understand. Lucky many people still know me in the game and atleast they speak English towards me...

Still i vote for an all english forum Razz
Back to top Go down
:Z:
Dirtbag Leader
Dirtbag Leader
:Z:

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum EmptyFri 23 Jun à 19:21

wow areas...u can make friend with Sarah Jamie, shes from KL but stayin at aalsmeer, netherlands also...u can pm her ...huhu*~ promote promote sarah lak >mesti sarah ngamok kat aku lepas ni<
Back to top Go down
mrCANDY

mrCANDY

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum EmptySat 24 Jun à 2:21

Areas wrote:
I so agree with mrCANDY, i nearly never fisit the forums laltly couse there is almost nothing i can read in here.

I'm from The Netherlands and i don't know any Azian language, i'm learning a lil Japanese (soon take a class or cursis for it) but it's not only the forum, it's also ingame that many players speak in languages i don't understand. Lucky many people still know me in the game and atleast they speak English towards me...

Still i vote for an all english forum Razz

wow . nice to meet you .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrCANDY.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking language in the forum   Talking language in the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking language in the forum
Page 1 of 1