Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLS step in n have a look

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ccm123

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PLS step in n have a look Empty
PostSubject: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySat 3 Jun à 23:58

hi there guys.. erm.. i sucessfully install the entire thing.. but i've got a bit prob in logging in the game >< .. i registered ad.. but it dont seem to work when i'm trying to log into the game. Well, juz asking, is the forum id n pw same as the game id n pw? if its not.. mind 2 tell me where to register for game? pls i m kinda desperate 2 get into the game =x..

Offtopic : does the exp rate n drop rate increase compare to the real server in dis game? tq for all ur kind helps =)
Back to top Go down
HarimauKumbang
Destiny Moderator
HarimauKumbang

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2006-04-26

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 3:52

we hav a register icon above left corner this web
Back to top Go down
ccm123

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 10:08

above left corner? nop.. i cant find any.. >< if u dun mind pls post a screen shot pls T_T i know dis will help a lot of ppl cuz they r facing the same prob wit me as well
Back to top Go down
xenonkrister

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-06-04

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 13:49

were is the register icon??? T_______T
Back to top Go down
HarimauKumbang
Destiny Moderator
HarimauKumbang

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 16:59

U can check at Navigation box...
Back to top Go down
HarimauKumbang
Destiny Moderator
HarimauKumbang

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 17:00

U can check at Navigation box...
Back to top Go down
xenonkrister

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 17:51

PLS step in n have a look Nav9be
WHERE?????[/img]
Back to top Go down
ccm123

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptySun 4 Jun à 19:14

dude... can u be more specific pls? i mean pls point out the place.. as i say.. Having a screen shot will be much better.. so pls i beg. help us all.. so many of us r having dis problem.. T_T so i kindly beg for ur help.. Ur reply is much appreciated. tq
Back to top Go down
sally1

sally1

Localisation : Golden Hell inderneath de darkness of the stars around d bathroom of godz dealing w/ drugz "_&q

PostSubject: [P]Portal = REGISTER !!!   PLS step in n have a look EmptyTue 6 Jun à 11:29

But its OFF 4 now dont ask me why ... im not a admin or GM, ask them and fuck them if u want ...

getz ? its d PORTAL [P]Portal icon

noypi i am,.. eve i am,...
Back to top Go down
scarletoath
Welder
Welder
scarletoath

Number of posts : 90
Localisation : 3rd Rock from the Sun, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe
Registration date : 2006-04-09

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptyTue 6 Jun à 12:41

1. Click 'Portal' in the navigation bar near the top of the page. You will brought to a page with many images.

2. On the left hand side of the page, below the navigation bar (the bar that has Home, Portal, FAQ, Search etc), there are images saying 'Forum', 'Registration', 'Download' etc. Click 'Registration'.

3. You will be brought to a rather plain looking page with 'Nickname', 'Login ID', 'Password' and 'Retype Password'. Fill in the blanks, and click submit. If the submission fails, that means the nickname or login ID has been used, so choose a different name.

As of 1340 hrs GMT +0800, the registration works.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.tjc.edu.sg
HarimauKumbang
Destiny Moderator
HarimauKumbang

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look EmptyTue 6 Jun à 23:42

pls see at below picture..

http://img351.imageshack.us/my.php?image=register6fe.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLS step in n have a look   PLS step in n have a look Empty

Back to top Go down

PLS step in n have a look
Page 1 of 1