Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i thnk all malaysian noobs and hackr`

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaikolangot

kaikolangot

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-07-14

i thnk all malaysian noobs and hackr` Empty
PostSubject: i thnk all malaysian noobs and hackr`   i thnk all malaysian noobs and hackr` EmptyThu 9 Nov à 12:57

all malaysians are hacker specially rayvo he`s so noob ALL PINOY DUN PLAY DESTINY STUPID SERVER!! PLAY RANPH IM IN TALA SERVER TOP^^ GO KILL ME IF U CAN^^ RAYVO TRY TO PLAY RANPH IM KUNEHO`J MP SCHOOL HELP U LVLNG ^^ FUCK YOU ALL MALAYSIAN SUCH A NOOB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PUTANG INA NYO HARIGATO POKI NG INA NYO MY KUNTIL@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Back to top Go down

i thnk all malaysian noobs and hackr`
Page 1 of 1