Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)

Go down 
+2
choyano
danieltan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
danieltan
Hunk Baldie
Hunk Baldie
danieltan

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2006-05-14

Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptyWed 16 Aug à 11:26

http://destiny.heavenforum.org/ftopic109-0-asc-15.htm

Quote :
To all Destiny player please as we go test EP3 in Destiny we found many bug problem.So we will rollback server to our last night backup before we update EP3.All player please uninstall your RAN online Game and install new RAN English EP2.After Install that patch our Destinyv2 into your RAN game folder.

Download from filefront
http://files.filefront.com/Destinyv2rar/;5005041;;/fileinfo.html

Server will not open yet to give change to all player uninstall and install your RAN game back.We are advice to player dun use EP3 patch file that we post before.And if player still use it to play and got bug,missing item or other thing after server online,we will not responsible for that.[

Admin given the address begin not used. The file cant allocated again. So, I paste another useful address allow u all download
Back to top Go down
danieltan
Hunk Baldie
Hunk Baldie
danieltan

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2006-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptyWed 16 Aug à 11:27

http://rapidshare.de/files/18341281/Destiny.v2.rar.html

make sure read the first thread. i not gonna explain everything to u again and again. thx
Back to top Go down
choyano

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptyWed 23 Aug à 19:51

YES, IT RUNS, THE ONLY LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING PATCH!!!!!
THX!!!!!
OTHER DOWNLOAD SUX!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gagobakayo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptySat 21 Oct à 9:52

Your the Saviour men thanks hehe alien alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
skybalde12

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: File Not Found!!!!Waaaa!!!!   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptyTue 10 Apr à 11:11

Sir when i clicked the URL u pasted.....The Browser Apeared and then........IT Says "File Not Found" Why????Plzz sir can u send me ur downloaded file and ill just extract it to my ran folder.....I realy want to play this game...

Heres my Email Can u Send it in Here....

jeucos@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
rcrdomain

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptyWed 11 Apr à 14:25

gm where can i download the client? pls reply rchrdmrzn@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
kidspeed23

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: ELP!   Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use) EmptyWed 25 Apr à 19:20

[quote="skybalde12"]Sir when i clicked the URL u pasted.....The Browser Apeared and then........IT Says "File Not Found" Why????Plzz sir can u send me ur downloaded file and ill just extract it to my ran folder.....I realy want to play this game...

Heres my Email Can u Send it in Here....

kidspeed23@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Destiny V2 Download Links (filefront not longer can use)
Page 1 of 1